Help - Software/Hardware requirements
To watch a video, your computer must have up-to-date video viewing software installed. If the video doesn't work, you need to install the FREE Windows Media Player.
If you are having problems watching videos, check the Software/Hardware requirements below.
Windows Media Player Requirements
Windows Media Player Series 9 System Requirements for Win 98, Win 98 Second Edition, Win 2000, and Win Millennium Edition.
- Microsoft Windows® 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP Home Edition, or Windows XP Professional
- A 233 megahertz (MHz) processor, such as an Intel Pentium II or Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor (500MHz Recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 Recommended)
- 100 MB -Free Space
- Video Adapter/Monitor - Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Sound Output Device - Speakers or headphones
- Internet Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01+
- Be sure to check out Microsoft's website for more installation suggestions and known issues